Grievance Concern

Student Grievances

The Office of Student Assistance and Support Services can serve as a resource for students seeking information regarding grievances and appropriate avenues to express concerns about their University experiences.

The University has developed a policy regarding grievances: Student Grievance Procedure

If you would like guidance regarding a grievance or concern, please contact us at 704-687-0289 to speak to a staff member in the Office of Student of Assistance and Support Services.

If you would like to submit a grievance, please complete the online reporting form